Knowing how challenged backrooms can be with tight spaces, restricting wall surfaces, and limited flexibility once a system is put in place, CSI developed a system that doesn’t require anything to be hung from the wall nor take up a lot of real estate.
The Self-Serve system is set up on a cart and allows you to install a Mizer with up to 7 ChemPods and 10 reservoirs of chemical. Everything is installed on a 6×2 ft. cart that condenses what would normally occupy 12 ft. of wall space. This system is pre-built and shipped to your site. You can more easily see where an issue is and more quickly resolve it without having to physically move a piece of equipment and reinstall it to a wall.
- Pre-built all-in-one system – everything is self-contained and mobile
- Pre-plumbed and wired
- Small footprint – occupies less real estate
- Uses downstream injection for consistent dilution ratios and application pressures
- Runs over 8 self-serve bays
- Easy to manage and monitor with less mess
- Easy installation: simply roll in, terminate wires from controller and connect tubing to existing plumbing and turn it on
- 5, 6, and 7 ChemPod configurations
208/230vac or 480vac 3 phase for starter box and motor
110V to power transformer for ChemPods and Mizer bank
- Simple design, easy to maintain
- Chemical and air distribution manifolds available
- Cart dimensions: 5’ long X 73” tall X 28” wide
- Will fit thru any service door 28” or wider (5ft long, 73in tall)
- Allow 2-3 weeks delivery
The Self-Serve system is set up on a cart and allows you to install a Mizer with up to 7 ChemPods and 10 reservoirs of chemical.